tim kiem

Loading

Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 6, 2009

Tech Torture with Topher: Bye-bye smartphone


Welcome back everyone to a new Tech Torture with Topher.
First off, thanks to everyone who made the last TTWT such a hit. Because of you all, we get to do a new one this week. The torture topic? My smartphone.
Let me explain. Like many of you, I have a company-issued phone through which my bosses and co-workers often contact me. I have it with me all the time and believe I couldn’t do my job without it.
But is that really true? We’re about to find out. I’m giving up my CNN-issued iPhone for the week and will try to get by instead on an old phone with no Web, e-mail or even texting capability. How will this impact my day? Will I e-mail more or less? Will I spend more time at my desk?
What impact, if any, will it have on Twitter, Facebook and AIM — which I use not just for personal reasons but to keep in contact with other people who work in the same field?
I’m sure some of you will be wondering what the big deal is. You don’t have an iPhone or a BlackBerry and you get along just great in your day-to-day life. But in the past month I’ve heard from a lot of people who say they couldn’t do their job without their smartphones. So it’s not just me.
OK, here we go. I’ll post daily updates throughout the week. In the meantime, hop over on to Twitter or leave a comment below. And check back in tomorrow to see how I’m doing.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét